Parks & Trails New York’s Heritage Society is made up of a special group of park and trail enthusiasts who believe in PTNY’s vision of a network of parks, trails, and open spaces throughout New York State and have made a personal commitment of $1,000 or more to help make that vision a reality.
As dedicated and loyal members of the PTNY family, Heritage Society members are provided with all of the benefits of a standard membership, including our bi-annual GreenSpace newsletter, our monthly E-News and E-Alert emails providing up-to-date information on all things pertaining to New York’s parks and trails. Heritage Society Members will also receive:
- An invitation to participate in Heritage Society events and excursions with PTNY board members and staff.
- Updates on the impact of PTNY’s program work and recent accomplishments.
- Advance notices and invitations to special events, receptions, bike tours and conferences.
- Special recognition in PTNY communications, including the Annual Report.
- Regular communications and calls from PTNY staff and board members when they visit your local area.
How to Join
- You can make a gift of $1,000 or more by clicking here.
- Set up a reoccurring monthly contribution of $84 for one year by clicking here.
- Donate stock or gifts of appreciated securities by calling 518-434-1583.
Please feel free to contact the Director of Development at 518-434-1583 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to making a contribution to Parks & Trails New York.