- Increase funding for active transportation, including bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure, safety programming, and research, in a new federal transportation bill.
- Provide full, dedicated, permanent funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) at $900 million.
- Make permanent the Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership grant program to provide funding to create and revitalize urban parks.
- Develop roll-on service for bicycles on Amtrak trains, supporting trail-related tourism and the restaurants, lodging and other businesses in communities that serve cyclists.
- Implement a national Complete Streets standard.
- Improve the safety of bicyclists and pedestrians by setting specific goals and performance measures.
- Support new funding mechanisms for Complete Streets and encourage funding equity in low-income communities.
- Support local control of federal transportation funding.